DURO-TUSS Lingering Cough Liquid + Immune Support contains Marshmallow, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to soothe an irritated throat and associated dry cough, and Zinc for immune support.
For relief from a lingering cough in association with the common cold.
DURO-TUSS Lingering Cough Liquid + Immune Support works in 3 ways to help relieve a nagging, lingering cough that hangs around for up to 2 weeks at the end of the common cold1-3.
Contains natural actives + Zinc to relieve a cough, soothe an irritated throat and support a healthy immune system.
Flavour: Blackberry & Vanilla
Hedera helix 45mg – equivalent to Hedera helix dry leaf 281mg, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) 333mg – equivalent to Althaea Officinalis dry root 1g, Zinc gluconate (anhydrous) 8.13mg – equivalent to 1.17mg zinc.
Shake bottle before use.
Age: Adults & children 12 years & over
How often: Every 8 hours as required (Maximum 3 times a day)
Do not use this medicine:
– For a persistent, undiagnosed cough
– In children under 12 years of age
– If seal is broken
– If past the expiry date.
Caution: This medication contains 7.4g sorbitol per 30mL (maximum recommended daily dose). Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Turner RB. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 1997; 78: 531-40.
- Buensalido JAL. Rhinovirus (RV) Infection (Common Cold), Available from https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/227820-print. Accessed 13/11/20.
- Eccles R. Lancet Infect. Dis 2005;5:718-725.”